Following the ongoing development with the global Covid-19 outbreak the Kiezsalon dates are happening under strict hygiene and security rules and on a smaller scale:
1. The number of guests attending Kiezsalon outdoor will be limited to 200 ticket holders only.
2. The Kiezsalon will end at 22:00 CET and as usual, sets will be limited to 30 minutes each.
3. No box office: Kiezsalon will be a presale ticket-only event. Prior online purchase will be required, as well as ticket-holder/attendee name, email and telephone information. Guests are to digitally check-in themselves, therefore direct contact with box office staff is avoided.
4. Separate entrance and exit: A ‘one-way’ system will be in place, clearly signposted, with distance markers, and guests will be led to the different spaces by event staff.
5. No DJ.
6. Masks are required to be worn before, during, and after concerts. Masks will also be on sale at the entrance. We recommend masks to be worn at all times.
7. Anti-bacterial disinfectant will be available in all toilets and common areas. Guests are encouraged to wash and disinfect their hands regularly, and maintain safe distance.
8. Extra staff will be on hand to help guests comply with the rules and safety measures.
9. This hygiene and safety information will be advertised at the entrance. It will also be available in advance (in German and English) via all of our channels (website, social media, and newsletter). Every guest will receive the information when buying an online presale ticket.
10. Guests showing symptoms of respiratory infection will be unable to enter the venue, as will people unwilling to comply with our hygiene and safety policy.
11. We recommend that guests make use of the federal government’s Corona Warn app.
12. We recommend to make a Corona test before and after visiting the Kiezsalon. There are two test staions at the Gärten der Welt area.