Following the ongoing development with the global Covid-19 outbreak the new Kiezsalon dates are happening under strict hygiene and security rules and on a smaller scale:
1. The number of guests attending Kiezsalon will be limited to 80 ticket holders only.
2. To minimize time spent indoors, the Kiezsalon will end at 23:00 CET and as usual, sets will be limited to 30 minutes each.
3. Attending Wednesday’s Kiezsalon at Musikbrauerei is only possible under the Tested-Vaccinated-Recovered (3G) Rule:
• Tested: Showing a negative COVID-19 test result (self-administered tests not accepted) not older than 24 hours or:
• Vaccinated: Proof of full vaccination (15 days after receiving the second vaccination) or:
• Recovered: Showing a PCR test result that proves a prior COVID-19 infection that is at least 28 days, but no more than 6 months old.
4. No box office: Kiezsalon will be a presale ticket-only event. Prior online purchase will be required, as well as ticket-holder/attendee name, email and telephone information. Guests are to digitally check-in themselves, therefore direct contact with box office staff is avoided.
5. To allow for maximum distancing, both halls of the Musikbrauerei will be open from the beginning with the audience being divided between them.
6. Separate entrance and exit: A ‘one-way’ system will be in place, clearly signposted, with distance markers, and guests will be led to the different rooms by event staff.
7. Masks are required to be worn before, during, and after concerts. Masks will also be on sale at the entrance. We recommend masks to be worn at all times.
8. Anti-bacterial disinfectant will be available in all toilets, performance rooms, and common areas. Guests are encouraged to wash and disinfect their hands regularly, and maintain safe distance.
9. Extra staff will be on hand to help guests comply with the rules and safety measures.
10. This hygiene and safety information will be advertised at the entrance. It will also be available in advance (in German and English) via all of our channels (website, social media, and newsletter). Every guest will receive the information when buying an online presale ticket.
11. Guests showing symptoms of respiratory infection will be unable to enter the venue, as will people unwilling to comply with our hygiene and safety policy.
12. We recommend that guests make use of the federal government’s Corona Warn app.
13. Before, between, and after each performance, both halls will be aired and surfaces disinfected.
For the air exchange a ventilation system is implemented. The fresh air is blown into the recording hall on one side and extracted again on the other side. The bigger hall is also supplied by the fresh air, as the doors to the recording hall remain open all the time. Natural ventilation is also provided by the six chimney shafts (30cmx30cm).