Digital in Berlin is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join the team for a minimum of 3-6 months. All that is required is a genuine passion for music, a desire to to learn and work for a forward-thinking project.
• Web-savvy digital native likely to spend too much time on Facebook & Music blogs
• Assist in preparation of announcements, events & festivals
• Assist in seeking out new opportunities and partnerships
• Respond to queries from promoters, readers and artists
• Self-motivated and able to work on their own
• Perform day-to-day tasks
• Available to start in Janury 2016
• Located in Berlin
• 3-4 half-days a week
• Travel expenses covered
• Possibility for free entry to events, concerts and festivals
Applicants should send a C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Save a tree – email applications only please!
As an independent cultural agency Digital in Berlin presents quality forms of serious music. Since 2007 we develop, curate and promote unique event concepts and concerts around the world. Removed from the mainstream and conventional society; we report on the most breathtaking metropolis in Europe.