Digital in Berlin is looking for an enthusiastic freelancer to join the team. Requirements are a genuine passion for music, fluent English and computer/social media literacy.
Digital in Berlin is a curated platform for cultured music between avant-garde, pop culture and interdisciplinary arts. For 15 years, we have been Berlin’s musical archive, reflecting the diversity of the scene.
Digital in Berlin supports, advises and develops collaborative cultural offerings, creates visibility for sectoral and cross-sectoral events and helps to make better economic use of cultural and artistic potential. As an independent cultural agency, we are an important guide in Berlin’s multi-layered cultural landscape and support selected concerts and festivals.
• Web-savvy digital native likely to spend too much time on Facebook, Instagram & Co.
• Assist in preparation of announcements, events & festivals
• Respond to queries from promoters, readers and artists
• Self-motivated and able to work on their own
• Perform day-to-day tasks
• Paid job
• Available to start in 2024
• 2 half-days a week (12—18 CET)
• Possibility for free entry to events
• Located in Berlin, remote work is possible
Applicants should send a C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Save a tree — E-Mail applications only please. Thank you.